OpenLM Features Configuration – Actual Usage – HT858
Configure Actual Usage
- Please make sure you have a single OpenLM Server installation on a central network server.
- Also make sure you have an OpenLM Agent installation on the end-user workstation.
- Windows Start button → All Programs →OpenLM →OpenLM EasyAdmin User Interface →Start → Administration →Process Features.
- Select a process from the list and click Edit –> Check the checkbox Track process idle/active periods.
- If you do not see the process you need, then simply click Add and fill in the process:
- Name→The process name of the end-user applications (Such as acad, ugraf etc.)
- Description →Descriptive name for the process.
- Vendor name →Vendor name as noted by the license manager.
- Click Save.
- Or, continue with configuring other OpenLM Features.
- See the Reports of OpenLM.
- See full documentation.